Special Issue: Ontology Alignment in Life Sciences
We invite authors of:
to submit an extended version of their contributions to be considered
in the Ontology Alignment in Life Sciences special issue of the
Journal of Biomedical Semantics (JBMS).
- relevant papers submitted to the Ontology Matching workshop,
- system papers with competitive results in the OAEI biomedical-themed tracks (anatomy,
- biomedical-themed dataset descriptions to benchmark ontology alignment systems;
- Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz, Department of Informatics, University of Oslo, Norway (email@example.com)
- Daniel Faria, Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Lisbon, Portugal
- Pavel Shvaiko, TasLab, Informatica Trentina, Trento, Italy
- January 31st
- Intention to submit: please fill this google form.
- March 15th
- Submission deadline.
Prospective authors must follow the submission guidelines posted at
Please indicate in the submission process or in the cover letter that the paper is for the
Special Issue on Ontology Alignment in Life Sciences.
Submissions shall be made through the Journal of Biomedical Semantics website.
Please register to obtain an account if you do not have one yet.
Note that the Journal of Biomedical Semantics is an open access journal and therefore there are
article-processing charges (APC).
Authors of low-income countries may not need to pay APC. Authors
whose institutions are Supporter Members will have a discount.