Special Issue: Ontology Alignment: Algorithms and Evaluation
We invite authors of:
to submit an extended version of their contributions to be considered
in the Ontology Alignment: Algorithms and Evaluation special issue of the
Knowledge Engineering Review journal.
- relevant papers submitted to the Ontology Matching workshop,
- system papers participating in the the OAEI evaluation campaign;
- dataset descriptions to benchmark ontology alignment systems;
- Ernesto Jiménez-Ruiz, Department of Informatics, University of Oslo, Norway (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Daniel Faria, Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Lisbon, Portugal
- Pavel Shvaiko, TasLab, Informatica Trentina, Trento, Italy
- September 30
- Intention to submit: please fill this google form.
- November 30
- Submission deadline.
Prospective authors must follow the submission guidelines posted
Please indicate in the submission process or in the cover letter that the paper is for the
Special Issue on Ontology Alignment: Algorithms and Evaluation.
Submissions shall be made through the journal's submission site.
Please register to obtain an account if you do not have one yet.