HOBBIT evaluation for OAEI 2022
Instructions for participants
System developers willing to participate in the HOBBIT tracks are required to follow different instructions with respect to the MELT instructions.
Check the following examples to submit a HOBBIT compliant system:
- Ontology matching tasks. See example of LogMap wrapping for HOBBIT.
So far implements the interfaces for Conference, Anatomy, Largebio and SPIMBENCH tracks.
Contact: Ernesto Jimenez Ruiz: ernesto [dot] jimenez [dot] ruiz [at] gmail [dot] com
Link discovery task. See system integration instructions
Main contact: Nina Saveta: jsaveta [at] gmail [dot] com
- In order to implement SPIMBENCH you have to include in your system.ttl the following line:
- In order to implement Spatial benchmark you have to include in your system.ttl the following line:
In addition, MELT implements a framework to create HOBBIT compliant matching systems.
Check details here.
Participants have to follow this procedure:
- Wrap the current version of your matching tool.
Follow the instruction in the examples above and push the docker images to the HOBBIT platform (a personal access token is required).
- Test your tool with the data sets available.
Test your system (locally when possible) and remotely using HOBBIT's public instance.